• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
If we had a floating fielder about halfway to the boundary behind the slips we'd have had about three extra wickets by now. Weird position, but worth trying?
It's called a fly slip, and yes I think it's going to become a standard element of the "Countering Bazball" strategy guide.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's called a fly slip, and yes I think it's going to become a standard element of the "Countering Bazball" strategy guide.
Yeah massively under rated and under utilized position when there's variable bounce and blokes are going hard at the ball.

R!TTER

State Regular
Why don't teams use ODI fields with 4/5 back on the boundary? The way I see it Eng are playing in ODI mode, with just a fancy name to make it sound revolutionary!

Moss

International Vice-Captain
If this doesn’t make NZ see the folly of selecting an attack of 3 pacemen + Macewell nothing will.

Glad to see they’ve at least had some plans this time around, with Blundell standing up. If the lower order had done their bit yesterday this would look a lot different for England.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Worth giving Mitchell a couple of overs here, with the keeper standing up. See if England are prepared to go after him.