• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
So has Baz decided he needs to play more conventional cricket to beat the conservative, free market NZ team or has broad been demoted?

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
329 for 8 today from both teams
I could be possible broadcaster need to drag test match till 5th day, it's common in Asian continental, Last year 2022, SL's net revenue 600 carore rupees from all cricket.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Sigh. Pride builds, then we lose 5-28, including a guy who couldn't be ****ed sliding his bat, and two guys trying to slog against the spin to a guy turning it considerably sideways.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf I don't think you can blame Blundell. At 9 down and 10 short of a hundred you've kinda got to roll the dice.

On the bright side, what a marvellous innings to end Kane Williamson's career.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
When I left work Williamson and Blundell were batting.

What an absolute ****show from the lower order. Can't believe I'm saying it but we're not only missing Tickner as an extra option with the ball but also as someone who valued his wicket. Ffs.

I had become cautiously optimistic too. The scenario I outlined when we were asked to follow on was unfolding to the letter and these ****s couldn't last the afternoon, absolute dropkicks.