• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Frost

U19 Debutant
When was the last time England won a series in nz? If nz set enough and a few early wickets it could get interesting.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I'de still like to see blundell make runs in india/SL/bang before I get crazy about him. Has gotten himself in a tangle a few times vs leach here and really didn't impress last time he toured india.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I'de still like to see blundell make runs in india/SL/bang before I get crazy about him. Has gotten himself in a tangle a few times vs leach here and really didn't impress last time he toured india.
He seemed to lose confidence and didn't play any strokes after first taking over the test wicketkeeping role, including that India series where he poked and prodded and never got going. Didn't get his usual self back until England. Was good in Pakistan so I think he's decent v spin, even if Ashwin+Jadeja in India is another level.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
I think at some point we have to expect that our batsmen are not complete.

One of our opening batsmen doesn't like pace bowlers ffs :laugh:

ataraxia

International Coach
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh