• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG Teams General arguing/discussing thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Trumper
Simpson
Bradman
G.Chappell
Smith
Miller/Border/Harvey
Gilchrist
Warne
Lindwall/OReilly/Davidson
Lillee
McGrath

let’s be honest, no one is beating this combo
These discussions can be far more interesting once you remove the Bradman cheat code though.

Socerer 01

International Captain
dude why are you so obsessed with getting opinions from others when you’re so dismissive of them half the time and so submissive the other half of time :ph34r:

CricketFan90s

State Vice-Captain
dude why are you so obsessed with getting opinions from others when you’re so dismissive of them half the time and so submissive the other half of time :ph34r:
Bro i am expecting a convincing answer from them. In Yesterday conversation someone pointed out that Pakistan players are not good against genuine fast bowlers. Immediately i checked the stats and found that all top batsmen like Miandad, Inzi and Yousuf struggled against best pace bowlers in South Africa, Australia and West Indies (Miandad).

I just want to get a clarity on the topic So a debate is not bad.

_00_deathscar

International Regular
I actually am slightly of the opinion that Pakistan's ATG side is gonna be less than the sum of their parts - their key ATG batsman aren't actually that good against quality pace bowling so they can't properly take advantage of pace friendly conditions even after having a very strong pace attack. It's still a decent side but I'd bet it wins fewer games than one would expect it to on paper.
Big call but the Indian team would beat the Pakistani one more often than not, home and away.