• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok so why tf did NZ play Bracewell in a 4 man attack? They remember how this song and dance went last time don't they?

Binkley

U19 Captain
I’ve long given up posting about Stead and his absolute incompetence, I mean it’s been going on for 3 years now. But is anyone surprised Wagner hasn’t been moved on? Stead along with Larsen have been ‘loyal’ to an absolute joke. Until Wagner hangs them up he’ll keep getting picked if he makes himself available
The thing I don’t understand is why that “loyalty” only applies to certain players. Young, Phillips, Ravindra, Patel et al certainly don’t receive any of it. And - even though I don’t think he deserved to be selected last match - the dumping of Tickner here a) doesn’t make any sense and b) is a cruel way to treat any player.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sort of surface with seen in New Zealand over the years and where they’re initially in trouble, say against Sri Lanka, before Kane and Watling have a 600-run stand. Root could make anything here.