• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Howe_zat

Audio File
Not currently watching.......is bowling loose **** or our 2 just taking the piss?
He's bowling what he was doing in the first innings, i.e. 6 balls at the head from left arm over. Some of them were too far down legside but mostly England just decided to take the short balls on and hooked some sixes.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am quite enjoying the commentary but it's a bit weird calling Southee economical. He's going at 3.42 which once upon a time would have been considered expensive in Test Cricket.

Flem274*

123/5
Kuggs in the 130s.

Word on the street is if you discuss life outside of cricket with him he gains 20 clicks. If one of you guys at the ground would like to do that we can test the theory.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Lol why are they reviewing it

That's frustrating as ****, Pope was all over him and the ball that got him was nowt special at all

Essexboi

Cricket Spectator
That was always going to happen, I'm quite glad it did in a way. Massive England fan but **** off with your stupid batting. Daft tw*t

Flem274*

123/5
bazball will win the war against this wagner because he just hasn't had anything in the tank for the past 12 months, but you're never helping yourself by playing wagnerball. england should milk him for 6-8 runs or ignore it completely since im not sure he has those marathon 8-12 over spells in him either.

Essexboi

Cricket Spectator
this is some seriously daft cricket. Flatter than flat wicket, every 75mph bumper is an event. Surely even in these crazy days we can just watch it go past our heads for half an hour.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
What is the most changes ever to a NZ test team (not counting tests played either side of WW2 etc)?

I live in hope that 5 players will be dropped for Wellington: Nicholls, Bracewell, Kugggleijn, Wagner, and Tickner.

BazBall21

International Vice-Captain
This whole thing is so weird. Every ball is an event. Look at Wagner’s ER and they’re going along with it because this is how they can get wickets.