• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

thierry henry

International Coach
There are so many park cricketers out there who can hit a length, how is our first class scene full of guys who have never heard of it

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Churlish to bring it up after they just played their part with the bat, but Tickner and Kuggs in the same lineup has been a real head-scratcher of a selection.

chris.hinton

International Captain
I don't care if people don't like Bazball, Get used to it The New World Order is here and England are STILL LEARNING and IMPROVING. We are dominating this shell shocked side who were test champions in 2021.

Meridio

International Regular
Churlish to bring it up after they just played their part with the bat, but Tickner and Kuggs in the same lineup has been a real head-scratcher of a selection.
Yep, Duffy is a new ball bowler...why exactly wasn't he picked?

Feel like Southee just needs a sustained couple of overs at Crawley and he'll nick him off - problem is he's not getting that with runs flowing from the other end and Duckett taking quite a bit of strike

Moss

International Vice-Captain
I don't care if people don't like Bazball, Get used to it The New World Order is here and England are STILL LEARNING and IMPROVING. We are dominating this shell shocked side who were test champions in 2021.
All well and good, but could you change the DP please? Spent a lot of time tracking Graeme Hick's career and hoping he'd finally crack it at test level, would prefer not be be reminded of it this way.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What do you reckon Chris, 5-0 win this summer?

chris.hinton

International Captain
What do you reckon Chris, 5-0 win this summer?
Without doubt. The Australians will not know what's hit them and i will look forward to the Australian lads on the forums excuses

"Weather was crap"
"Pitches were not up to standard"
"Hazelwood was injured"

Things like that. Enjoy the summer guys