• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

thierry henry

International Coach
Lol these NZ commentators are so partisan
If they’re saying something other than ‘this England team are a bunch of weak cowards on a mission to ruin cricket, captained by a violent lunatic and instructed by cricket‘s pre-eminent psychopath Barrie Maximum’ than they’re biased in favour of England. Are they saying something less favourable than that?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If they’re saying something other than ‘this England team are a bunch of weak cowards on a mission to ruin cricket, captained by a violent lunatic and instructed by cricket‘s pre-eminent psychopath Barrie Maximum’ than they’re biased in favour of England. Are they saying something less favourable than that?
Morning

thierry henry

International Coach
tbh as much as I want to hate on this England team (vile humans across the board playing awful cricket) we ****ing stink so bad that there’s no reason for optimism. We are obviously worse than this very evil team.

chris.hinton

International Captain
tbh as much as I want to hate on this England team (vile humans across the board playing awful cricket) we ****ing stink so bad that there’s no reason for optimism. We are obviously worse than this very evil team.
England team are nice but ruthless people. So wash your mouth out son

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Too many pies in every over. NZ can't mount any pressure at the moment. Pope latched onto that one like an altar boy.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Pope walking down and putting Tickner away was pure class. Gower seriously underplayed how good that shot was.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I feel like Pope should average more than 32. In my head he’s been scoring pretty well for a reasonable period now
I feel like we just forget how many tests England play, especially when they're overseas. Pope averages 44 as a number 3, but before that he had only one hundred from 23 tests, which despite me checking it doesn't feel correct at all.

Meridio

International Regular
Wait what. Southee is the bowler and had appealed for an lbw and is the captain and has not reviewed. I am confused