• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
legitimately sad to think Warner probably over performed in that knock given his recent output.

morgieb

Not that great of a shot but admittedly it was an extremely difficult ball to play.

At least Marnus and Smith have a platform rather than coming in at 2/2.

Spark

Global Moderator
You would have to be extremely unlucky to edge some of these deliveries from Ashwin. Going a mile, and bouncing too

Shri

Mr. Glass
this is a tough track. khawaja playing really well. shreyas will have a lot of work to do when he bats. hope rohit and rahul turn up. otherwise it will be up to the lower order again

Spark

Global Moderator
this is a tough track. khawaja playing really well. shreyas will have a lot of work to do when he bats. hope rohit and rahul turn up. otherwise it will be up to the lower order again
Reminding me a little of Bangalore 2017 - which alas I thought was a bad pitch - in that it's seriously ripping on Day 1. Not so much the turn but the fast turn, and bounce too. Lyon might actually like this

morgieb

Reminding me a little of Bangalore 2017 - which alas I thought was a bad pitch - in that it's seriously ripping on Day 1. Not so much the turn but the fast turn, and bounce too. Lyon might actually like this
Definitely think this is a good toss to win. Can see this deck being nasty on Day 4.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
This is a Lyon pitch for sure with this bounce.

Good counter punch from the Aussie top order also, they've put some scoring pressure on early.