• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is it though
I wouldn't have thought so but if they actually were the undisputed no. 1 winning literally everything it might be different

Not sure that's ever happened in cricket though, maybe the 70s/80s Windies or early-mid 00s Aus. But you'd have to sustain it for 20+ years to claim to be "the king" for me

Doesn't really apply anyway as I wouldn't say India are better at cricket than England/Aus/Nz/SA are at half a dozen other sports

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My dad wouldn't let me play rugby league because of the risk of head and spinal injuries. Seems a decent call in hindsight. At the time I thought it was the most unfair thing in the world lol
What about the risk of growing up a *****

nah fr though I guess your dad loved you that must have been nice

G. S. Kohli

International Vice-Captain
MS & Green did good in match practice (120 minutes)yesterday.PC happy, he gave hint to indian media that Green likely to includes in playing xl.

Virat kohli reaches at the stadium early morning from his car ( not to wait for others) makes mark with his shoes & told S.Kumar & Shokin both spinner to bowls, he practice there for 180 minutes.