• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

Howe_zat

Audio File
Anyway, good morning.

I see things immediately went to **** when I tried to get some kip. Won't happen again, I promise, though I am currently tempting fate by delving into statsguru tabs for Brook scoring records.

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Did Scotty Stevenson just say Tom Blundell was convinced of the caught behind but proved wrong by ultra edge? If he was actually watching the game Blundell did nothing more than put an arm up in the air as a mandatory polite enquire knowing full well it wasn’t out. He’s just an awful cricket commentator
Yeah thought he was a bit comedy club at first, gotten used to him but he does occasionally completely lose the plot.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
So far we haven't bowled all that well barring Southee and England definitely have helped us by playing some average shots gifting wickets but the good thing is the pitch looks flat. It could have been worse if one of the top 4 guys got struck in but we have our noses slightly ahead here I think.

Bit of a solace is the pitch is flat and I think we can bat couple of days here quite comfortably.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure what Duckett's done to be ranked with Crawley.

Again finding no words for the way we play, oddly distasteful, but get's the job done, it's just better to let it perversely soak over you, bukkake cricket, it's not an edifying term, but it's better than Bazball.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
... If Brook does get to his ton he'll be in pretty exclusive company by racking up centuries in 4 consecutive test matches.

Only other English batter to do so (Twice) was Ken Barrington 56 years ago.