• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
England are throwing this away against one of the most toothless NZ attacks I’ve ever seen. Bazball’s gone too far!!!

ataraxia

International Coach
Damn, I really like that shot from Root. But full Wagner isn't probably the best bowler to go on – an easy length Kuggs or Tickner would be better

Meridio

International Regular
There's being positive, Bazball, don't let the bowlers settle on a length...and then there's taking the piss. And cricket bites you in the arse so often, taking the piss isn't really recommended.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I love that the CA site has a "boss mode" on the live scores, which turns it into an excel spreadsheet

Binkley

U19 Captain
Mike Atherton was just saying Tickner needs to work on bowling a consistent line and length. I bet coaches have been telling Tickner that for at least 15 years.