• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ugh hope kuggeleijn gets smashed or people are going to do the whole "Sportsman has achieved redemption for real life ****tines by playing sport well" thing.

Darwin Award

U19 Cricketer
Majid Khan- 74 balls
David Warner- 78 balls
Shikhar Dhawan- 87 balls
Victor Trumper- 95 balls
Charley Macartney- 135 balls

... Will look into Bradman who is the only one left.

Last edited:

Binkley

U19 Captain
Lordy. I just looked at the FC numbers for Kuggs and Tickner. I didn’t realise earlier that they were that bad. I really don’t understand what Larsen and Stead were thinking. Both of them have been playing for a long time and have been garbage for a long time.

thierry henry

International Coach
Our tactics these days seem to be to completely fail to bowl standard line and length, so swear off even attempting it and go for 6 RPO bowling short instead

Howe_zat

Audio File
These short balls aren't really rushing them so I'm not seeing any pace in the surface. Probably a mistake to put them in after all.

Also if you're going to start bowling short surely you bring Wagner back. He's only bowled two overs.

Ghost

U19 12th Man
Tickner and Kuggs debuts going exactly how we thought they would. Something all of CW could see happening but Stead and Larsen couldn’t

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
I see they had a minute's silence for the harm caused by Cyclone Gabrielle beforehand.

Probably should have had a minute's silence for the harm caused by ***ual Violence as well.
Instead of giving a minutes silence on this issue NZC gave us years of it.

Only checking play here and there, but our bowling looks even more laughably bad than expected.