• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
To be fair Duffy is not yet 30 so doesn't qualify. Kuggs does fit the bill, he's 31

nzfan

I think it's good we're bowling first. England loves chasing and if we bowl all right we can choose the tempo we want to play at.

Jezroy

State Captain
Serious question as I feel uncomfortable about the Kuggggggjuglellelrapist situation as well.

He plays well. Plays the next 6 years relatively injury free. Is a world beater. Takes around 270 test wickets at 24ish. Including a massive series winning effort against Australia.

How do you feel about him then?

I still have no idea. Just wanted to see if anyone would look at this as “proving himself”.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Serious question as I feel uncomfortable about the Kuggggggjuglellelrapist situation as well.

He plays well. Plays the next 6 years relatively injury free. Is a world beater. Takes around 270 test wickets at 24ish. Including a massive series winning effort against Australia.

I still have no idea. Just wanted to see if anyone would look at this as “proving himself”.
A vile creep who poisoned my enjoyment of my favourite sports team.

nzfan

No Will Young still and Nicholls to bat at 4. Looks like Southee traded having Kuggs for stead wanting Nicholls. Would have had young and duffy.

Athlai

Not Terrible

**** him. **** NZC.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The Beeb feed doesn't consider the selection of Scott Kuggeleijn controversial at all, because the whole affair never made the papers here. Just no mention of it at all.

The Hutt Rec

Larsen and Stead’s incompetent selections and preparations, combined with White’s hopeless short sighted running of NZC have killed my Blackcaps passion since the World Test Championship final … but selecting an actual rapist and giving him the honour of playing a test is the final straw. I hope England put 1000 on us in about 70 overs. :(

thundaboult

International Debutant
yyyyyikkes

kuggs can sometimes bowl at pace but a test debut at 31, tad bit late .... idk brejjin

tickner, lord have mercy

pull some f***ry and make me eat my words hopefully

Meridio

International Regular
Haha have we just put a fourth slip in after a catch went through there?! Follow the ball captaincy, classic.