• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in NZ 2023

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Any predictions for this two test series?
Most wickets per team: Southee, Robinson
Most runs: Blundell, Pope
Biggest disappointments: Conway, Root
Biggest surprises: Blundell, Brooks

Athlai

Not Terrible
Most Wickets Per Team: Southee, Root
Most Runs: Conway, Stokes
Biggest Disappointment: NZC, Bazball
BIggest Surprises: Boult coming in at half time with a new set of jerseys for the team ala Mighty Ducks, it doesn't rain

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Most Wickets Per Team: Southee, Robinson
Most Runs: Conway, Pope
Biggest Disappointment: England only scores at 3.4 RPO
BIggest Surprises: Mitchell to get a handy 3-fer at the Mount

Howsie

International Captain
Was always going to play. This NZ regime never going into a test with a massive tail come on now

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Any predictions for this two test series?
Most wickets per team: Southee, Anderson
Most runs: Mitchell, Brooks
Biggest disappointments: Williamson, Robinson
Biggest surprises: Michael Bracewell to score a lot of runs and take a lot of wickets

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
1.25pm: Scratch the previous bout of speculation, Vish now says this: "Kuggeleijn, Tickner, Mitchell and Wagner all bowling in the middle. Sodhi's got the mitt throwing for slip catches to Nicholls and Kane." So it sounds like Scott Kuggeleijn could be making his Test debut at 31 - his involvement has previously sparked protests after his trial (and acquittal) for rape in 2016

I presume the media will distribute this fact and the interest from non-cricket people will amp up over the next couple of days at the ground.

ataraxia

International Coach
I'm sure 137kph gun-barrel will be effective against Bazball – let's have two of them! ****ing idiots.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Sounds like Kugz might be playing. If so, C'mon England!
If that is the case, when the India-Australia test as well starts tomorrow, we will have Lamichchane (out on bail for rape), Kuggeleijn, Shami (acquitted from rape charges) and Stokes (acquitted from assault charges) playing on the same day.

kaetor

U19 Cricketer
Shoulda waited till the team selection before I got another month of spark subscription. **** off Kuggs, not somebody I want representing the next generation of men