• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India 2023

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Picking SKY is going entirely on his t20 record. Gill recently struck a ridiculously good run of form which should've been capitalized on here. Hope they haven't pigeonholed him as an opener and going "if we can't pick you as opener we can't pick you". Its a bad sign moving forward because I like Gill there more at 5/6 than as an opener anyway.

sphynx

U19 Debutant
How bad is that pitch on the fly over. rofl.

Looks genuinely Day 5/6 on a length for the left hander at both ends.

Genuinely crumbling already in a 1x1m square.

Gob

International Coach
Picking SKY is going entirely on his t20 record. Gill recently struck a ridiculously good run of form which should've been capitalized on here. Hope they haven't pigeonholed him as an opener and going "if we can't pick you as opener we can't pick you". Its a bad sign moving forward because I like Gill there more than as an opener anyway.
He might take it to Lyon more than Gill

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Head was very ordinary in Pakistan & SL tbf, but it's ballsy to dump a bloke who's had a break out year overall like he did. Happy for Renshaw but Handscomb is just terribad. Worst thing for Aus cricket long term would be for him to make runs here.
I honestly would probably have played Agar over Handscomb, and I don't rate Agar as a red ball bowler at all

Got this all wrong