• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2022/23

Niall

International Coach
Its early days but some worrying signs about Ten Hag, playing DVB twice in a row was utterly bizarre but Ronaldo could be his downfall.

He was rightfully dropped for his shenanigan's v Spurs a few weeks ago but since he has came back he has played every minute and today given captaincy which was madness.

I dunno if Ten Hag has bottled it or he has been told he has to play , but no team with someone as washed as Ronaldo has a chance of doing ought this season.

Fred and Casemiro also should be playing much more together ffs.

anil1405

International Captain
God Trent is so awful right now. In this form he shouldn't be anywhere near the national squad.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
God Trent is so awful right now. In this form he shouldn't be anywhere near the national squad.
unfortunately we're running out of full-backs.

Even though Trippier says he should be fit, ATM he's a must.

Last edited:

grecian

I reckon he's this year's Jack Grealish. 18 months ago, people were queuing up to tell us that JG should be in the England side, but Southgate didn't like 'personalities'. Nowadays, not so much; more of a pretty apathetic shrug of shoulders and a recognition that he's a useful squad member, nothing more. Instead, we hear the same stuff about Maddison, and that's probably wrong too. There's always one, isn't there.
Yeah it all feels very familiar, MOTD, all the pundits on the bandwagon. In the end it's a 26 man-squad, he'll probably go, wouldn't be near my side.

grecian

The big Question of the weekend, which goal was better, Archie or JevanI.

I don't really expect anyone to waste bandwith, but I'd go with Brown.

Worried neither will be here after the transfer window though, both contracts up at the end of the season, the bitter-sweet fun of being a cash-strapped lower-League club.:crazy:

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Southampton will be a tough job for whoever they get in, their XI yesterday was 10 Football Manager regens and Walcott up front.

flibbertyjibber

The keeper they spunked £13m on is rubbish. He wasn't even that good at Portsmouth in League 1 and the year before was in goal for Rochdale who got relegated. They deserve to go down with recruitment like that.

Uppercut

Bazunu? He won both Portsmouth’s player of the year awards and he’s only 20. Ireland fans have been hyping him up for years.

grecian

Another potentially **** draw away. Woking would probably get us a TV match I suppose, Oxford is Ick.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
There's something pretty funny about UEFA changing the Europa League playoff round to eliminate the dross and getting Barcelona v Man Utd as a tie.