• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan tour of Sri Lanka - 2022

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wowesome chase that one. Well played Shafique, very happy for him. But this game was all Babar. His first innings knock was just leagues ahead of every other batting performance this test. Add that 100 to the lead and Pak are losing this easily.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Now watch the dynamic duo of Babar and Saqlain keep the same XI as you never change a winning combination

thakzz

Cricket Spectator
WHAT???

Kohli is greater after Tendulkar! Babar is not close.

I think Babar is great batsman but lets not make silly comparisons.

Anyway SL will pick up easy win, 7 wickets in 50 runs.
Bachaaa thought process.

Kohli is 50+ average every format, is greatest batsman post Tendulkar.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very surprised this bunch of mental midgets didn't fold meekly after Babar was gone. Let's have a proper team for the next test though pls. Great win.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Shady posting an awful lot for someone who hasn't watched any of the game and clearly isn't even following it properly

Guess he's just happy for the good people of Pakistan
had to do something while nursing this bad boy to be honest

1658313001068.png

thakzz

Cricket Spectator
Anyway let me talk cricket as I am cricket fans...so Pakistan did very well here. It was a great chase in an exciting game but knowing the Pak team they will likely lose the next game.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Very surprised this bunch of mental midgets didn't fold meekly after Babar was gone. Let's have a proper team for the next test though pls. Great win.
Yes I hope this win does not hide the ridiculously dumb team selection for the game we were genuinely playing with 9 players in this test

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain
SL should bring back Embuldeniya for Theekshana.. Amount of RHB Pakistan has clearly troubled both Mendis & Theekshana.
Another left arm spinner to partner Jayasurya will do the job.

Struggling to see how Kamindu Mendis can get into this line up. Damn Mathews the only under performer in batting.

Xuhaib

International Coach
SL should bring back Embuldeniya for Theekshana.. Amount of RHB Pakistan has clearly troubled both Mendis & Theekshana.
Another left arm spinner to partner Jayasurya will do the job.

Struggling to see how Kamindu Mendis can get into this line up. Damn Mathews the only under performer in batting.
Don't see the point of dickman when chandigun can keep well.