• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Quite a nice victory for England, but honestly they're really never going to really improve if they keep playing jobber sides like this

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What seemed most remarkable about this was that it didn’t seem remarkable. England doing this six months ago would’ve been one of the most remarkable chases in cricket. Now it just feels like business as usual. Mental.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What seemed most remarkable about this was that it didn’t seem remarkable. England doing this six months ago would’ve been one of the most remarkable chases in cricket. Now it just feels like business as usual. Mental.
doesn't seem remarkable because it wasn't remarkable at all

india just a rabble of a side

sulking precious star batsman Virat (who can especially suck it btw - weak little rat)

slogger wicket keeper who needs to go on a diet

one world class bowler and three who are absolutely village

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
doesn't seem remarkable because it wasn't remarkable at all

india just a rabble of a side

sulking precious star batsman Virat (who can especially suck it btw - weak little rat)

slogger wicket keeper who needs to go on a diet

one world class bowler and three who are absolutely village
Thing is village would have bowled us out 8 months ago.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You are moaning about something which you have no evidence of. England outclassed India for a lot of the test by playing fair
no the only ones moaning were eng even after clutching their 5+ new balls in 50 overs

but sure support your cheating heroes go on then i won't tell you what to like

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Kohli just like one of those kids who hangs around with the bullies at school

too weak to be a bully themselves, but loves to get in everyone's face and talk **** when the going's good

then when under the cosh suddenly disappears

get in the bin you horrible ****

slippy888

International Captain
What is up with India choices of captain in test matches in Rahul and Bumrah. Would someone like Pujara not be a better choice

ashley bach

Cricketer Of The Year
Stuff you India....Worried about the IPL

You deserved to be thrashed, Humiliated like 2nd class players that you are
Another brilliant win well done the mighty England.
What a great summer for their fans it's been, never thought I'd say this but I'm jealous of their great results, yest that's right, jealous.
Absolutely delighted for their fans who have stuck with them and who no doubt are lapping this up now, super for the game.
Well done to Chris who has picked the bones out of almost every single thing that happened. Don't stick the boot in too much though, It'll take some
of the gloss away, India will be back to get you next time.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Another brilliant win well done the mighty England.
What a great summer for their fans it's been, never thought I'd say this but I'm jealous of their great results, yest that's right, jealous.
Absolutely delighted for their fans who have stuck with them and who no doubt are lapping this up now, super for the game.
Well done to Chris who has picked the bones out of almost every single thing that happened. Don't stick the boot in too much though, It'll take some
of the gloss away, India will be back to get you next time.
Cheers. I wont stick the boot in. Everything needed to be said as been.