• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

Flem274*

123/5
India need to bowl negative lines and lengths and learn from New Zealand mistakes
well they didn't pick a domestic journeyman top order batsman to bowl their spin overs so i'd say they started well.*

*inb4 they drop jadeja and throw the ball to vihari.

chris.hinton

International Captain
I'm right once again. You are witnessing a new era in test cricket. England look unlikely to get beat we still got 3 beasts to come after these two put on a run fest. India look woeful and it will continue

Flem274*

123/5
England will lose but this Bazball is less about the supremacy of swinging hard and more about emphasizing the importance of brute forcing the opposition into playing your game.

Like Wagnerball, this is a very modern way to do it so it stands out more than say, 00s Australia with McGrath tricking everyone into trying to defend and leave him while he gets to hammer away in the corridor all game.

This **** will and has already threatened to come spectacularly unglued often but England will overall improve from making teams play to their rules.

chris.hinton

International Captain
England will lose but this Bazball is less about the supremacy of swinging hard and more about emphasizing the importance of brute forcing the opposition into playing your game.

Like Wagnerball, this is a very modern way to do it so it stands out more than say, 00s Australia with McGrath tricking everyone into trying to defend and leave him while he gets to hammer away in the corridor all game.

This **** will and has already threatened to come spectacularly unglued often but England will overall improve from making teams play to their rules.
Fancy a bet? We will win this.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
the past few weeks are turning me to the idea that borderline players shouldn't battle and scrap for every run they can bleed from their talent but instead just smoke players far better than them off their lengths and hopefully bring them down to your level.
Like Mitchell and Blundell did so well. I agree