• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India tour of Ireland and England 2022

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would be very concerned as the bowling team. 2 of Root, Bairstow or Stokes fire, and the rest do a half-decent job and England win in a canter

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I still remember the Tresco/Strauss and Strauss/Cook days where I'd be legit disappointed in an opening partnership that was sub-100. Currently sat in a cafe waiting for the wife to emerge from an appt and absolutely over the moon that we've got 40 on the board and Joe Root isn't batting yet

chris.hinton

International Captain
this is going to end in tears but i would greatly enjoy indian fans copping a little of this total bull****.

massive lead? bowlers with solid reputations in english conditions? england are bad? lol england go brrrrrrr
We will win this by Lunch tomorrow

Flem274*

123/5
the past few weeks are turning me to the idea that borderline players shouldn't battle and scrap for every run they can bleed from their talent but instead just smoke players far better than them off their lengths and hopefully bring them down to your level.