• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW's Ranking of Batsmen (Tests)

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I also thought it weird that De Villiers is getting votes so early. I'm not sure I'd have ahead of Clarke, much less Boycott.

HookShot

U19 Vice-Captain
Wait, there are people in the real world who think AB de Villiers was a better test match batsman than Geoff Boycott?

Pass the crack pipe over here please. This is beyond ridiculous. David Gower was probably a better test player than de Villiers, let alone Boycott. FMD he's not fit to carry Boycott's jock strap as a test player. Anyone who thinks he is should be perma'ed and then go on a waiting list to have their lobotomy reversed.
So I take it that you’re in favour of Boycott over de Villiers.....

HookShot

U19 Vice-Captain
During his extended peak, AB de Villiers was the most talented cricketer on the planet whose versatility was unrivalled. Ben Gardner profiles one of the five Wisden Cricketers of the Decade.