• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

ataraxia

International Coach
I swear that Conway, when he gets himself in these uncomfortable positions, manages to avert danger in the blink of an eye. I think that one between third slip and gully was quickly guided there.

thierry henry

International Coach
Whenever Conway gets a straight, back of a length ball he plays it in this shocked way as if he's never seen such a thing in his life, but it always buys him a single to backward square leg.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I was thinking the South African bowlers are express but they're all just 130 k nibble sort of bowlers.

No one's super quick not even Rabada.

thierry henry

International Coach
I was thinking the South African bowlers are express but they're all just 130 k nibble sort of bowlers.

No one's super quick not even Rabada.
Rabada to me has always been a bit like Dale Steyn in that with a brand new white ball going all out he might touch 150, but you mostly see him bowling in the 130s.

The other 3 just aren't express bowlers at all.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How lucky is Nicholls compared to Loosebuschange?
Marnus probably gives up chances more often but Nicholls basically only scored runs once he gives up chances and most of the chances he’s given up come quite early in his innings. So…depends on your POV.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Rabada to me has always been a bit like Dale Steyn in that with a brand new white ball going all out he might touch 150, but you mostly see him bowling in the 130s.

The other 3 just aren't express bowlers at all.
I have seen Rabada bowl quick but when he first started. Now he just ambles in and tries to nibble it. He used to hit the deck hard.

Flem274*

123/5
Marnus probably gives up chances more often but Nicholls basically only scored runs once he gives up chances and most of the chances he’s given up come quite early in his innings. So…depends on your POV.
Nicholls only discovered the superpower last summer. He's been more a HTB than a Jammy Drop Bully, but certainly code switched with pace when the opportunity arose.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I swear that Conway, when he gets himself in these uncomfortable positions, manages to avert danger in the blink of an eye. I think that one between third slip and gully was quickly guided there.
Did it again with that swat off Stuurman. Pitched outside off and came back in viciously.