• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in New Zealand 2022

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Not the best wicket ball but tbh a good spell from Henry, the sort of bowling got us excited about him 6 or 7 years ago.

Also he clearly hit this right? Markram the only one who doesn't think so.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice to see Spark Sport offering the option to watch with ACC commentary. Admittedly my enthusiasm for the ACC has waned over the past 5 years, but it's nice for a change every now and then.
If only Kayo would do this :(

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Henry bowling like a beast. Much quicker than I've seen. Mostly bowling back of the length and nipping it away. South Africa needed a left handed bat or two.

Commentators keep saying pitch it up and Henry has picked wicket off back of the length.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
"If test batsmen start getting out to balls going a foot over the stumps I will be a world beater"

- MattHenryThoughts

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Makes me nervous for our batting as well if the pitch stays like this. Saffie guys mostly bowl back of the length and also whack the seam hard and nip it around. Luckily we have left/right combination.