• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand in India Nov-Dec 2021 Thread***

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Tuned in to see 3 more down today. Good balls or bad shots?

I see Rachin out to Yadav. He's not been out to someone like Ashwin through out the series but been out to Yadav, strange that.

Moss

Can’t be too critical of Jamieson as batting is not his primary job (and already outscored many in the top order in 2 innings) but strange that such a tall guy would be playing back on this pitch.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's it for Somerville. Feel sorry for him - he's definitely far better than his horrific tour would suggest.

Xix2565

International Regular
Can’t be too critical of Jamieson as batting is not his primary job (and already outscored many in the top order in 2 innings) but strange that such a tall guy would be playing back on this pitch.
He'll learn from this.

Meridio

International Regular
Re. Jamieson, in the last test you could play back to that kind of length, the pitch was so slow. It's quicker turn here though so you just can't do that, so yeah he really should have been playing forward. Not like it makes any difference to anything in the grand scheme of this game though

Moss

This Nicholls innings has the feel of those token fifties Guptill used to make at the end of a series. Deserves a longer rope than Guppy obviously.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Despite the incredible feat by Ajaz, this really isn't a test match I'm going to want to think much about for the rest of my life. Absolute nightmare.

But well done to India - dominant performance.

nzfan

The ball is doing heaps though. It's turning square. It was never going to be easy. I know Rachin is in his first series and can't expect him to be the mainstay. Maybe if he lasted half an hour we could have dragged the game a bit longer, maybe an hour.

In any case I'll take a draw and a win.

Young, Ravindra and Mitchell were good finds of the tour. These three can definitely play spin. Will come in very handy in future.