• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand in India Nov-Dec 2021 Thread***

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
WAG jaz

A mere 490 to win. But as we know 4th innings chases are not the big challenge they were once upon a time, so I'll wait until we're 30/0 and then call if for NZ because nothing ever goes horribly wrong after a good start.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Great bowling effort that by jazzy.. 14 fer. That's some wickets. 17 wickets for the series, that's good figures.

Moss

International Vice-Captain
bad follow up test for Latham all around, after playing out of his skin in Kanpur

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Latham was so solid in the first test and the complete opposite in the second. :(

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
All I want to see this NZ innings is for the batters, especially Mitchell, Rachin and Blundell, to play with a bit of #intent. Not blind slogs, just make an attempt to find the right balance of measured risk and proactivity that would help for future tours, seeing as this one is done. Like Young did in the first match and as many of the Indian batters did too. Taylor should as well, because there's nothing to lose.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I feel bad for Sommerville. That's two offies whose career seems to be done from touring here this year. :( I hope I am wrong about both.

Virat has to get off this perfectionist gimmick and go back to the BC Delhi Launda who did not care how he got his runs as long as he got them. He is trying to be some kind of walking copybook and is having as much success with it as anyone who copies the copybook usually does.

And FFS, if they wanted 6s why not send in Umesh over Giant?