• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Another juvenile delinquency medal handed out at the skate park. Dunno how the veteran Brazilian even made it, at the ripe old age of 23.

Burgey

Yeah first quarter they’re shooting at like 20%. Was a genuine choke tbh, unfortunately

Burgey

It's definitely one way to describe "team who barely scraped out of the pool stage loses to team that hasn't lost a game at the Olympics for just about 30 years".
so you don’t have control over your own standard of performance? Itstl.

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
KJT 181 points down on her 2019 world championship score in the heptathlon, Thiam down 93 points.

KJT won the world champs by 304 points, but needs to do well in the next few events.

weeman27bob

International Vice-Captain
KJT 181 points down on her 2019 world championship score in the heptathlon, Thiam down 93 points.

KJT won the world champs by 304 points, but needs to do well in the next few events.
Ah, about that then.

So frustrating when injuries take people out in the Olympics

flibbertyjibber

So we rule the waves and on horseback. Great day again to take us up the medals table. Not sure what chances we have left from here other than the team showjumping, Laura Price in boxing, Tom Daley and Laura Kenny.

The athletics injuries are such a shame for those involved. Just hope they all get over their respective problems.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This is currently Australia's 3rd best Olympics ever, even without another medal.

Though one could argue that Beijing's 11 extra silver outweighed Tokyo's one extra gold, but if one were to argue that they would be as wrong as an American news agency.

Burgey

Yeah it's certainly made for a great distraction during lock down, that's for sure.

I also see a bloke from Georgia clean and jerked 585lbs (265kgs) and snatched 223kgs. Smashed the world record. That's insane. I mean, come on.

Daemon

Yeah it's certainly made for a great distraction during lock down, that's for sure.

I also see a bloke from Georgia clean and jerked 585lbs (265kgs) and snatched 223kgs. Smashed the world record. That's insane. I mean, come on.
Pfft, regularly jerk and clean bigger loads than that