• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Meet the ICC Hall of Famers: Sunil Gavaskar

Gob

International Coach
I initially read this as hall of farmers and i was like is this parody idea thread and then i was like wait a second this is cc not ot but then i saw it was created by slippy and i was like every thread this guy creates is a parody thread before actually reading it correctly. Good on you slippy

Slifer

International Captain
Sunny is one of the big 4 all time great openers, along with Hobbs, Sutcliffe and Hutton. After them, are the rest. And no Barry Richards doesn't count because he didn't play anywhere near enough tests.

Ymaxxx

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sunny is one of the big 4 all time great openers, along with Hobbs, Sutcliffe and Hutton. After them, are the rest. And no Barry Richards doesn't count because he didn't play anywhere near enough tests.
its always been big 3 bro