• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2020/21

Chubb

International Regular
Aw Joe Medew almost had Warner there.

EDIT got him, good spell.

Last edited:

Kraken

State Captain
I stand corrected. Still too negative given WA declared with only 5 down.
I don’t think they were too negative at all, they’re top of the shield, and it would’ve been a risk to that spot chasing a victory on that pitch, which was very unlikely imo. Good on em (and this makes me sick saying that as a man from NSW)

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Queensland sent them in & overhead conditions were ideal for much of the match

Pitch & ball very ordinary

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Queensland sent them in & overhead conditions were ideal for much of the match

Pitch & ball very ordinary
The pitch was bouncing very low by Gabba standards while I was watching. There was little sideways movement in the air and none off the pitch. Would have been rated poor by the ICC if it was a test.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Some of the batting charts look bizarre AF this season. Literally every bat who has played at least a couple of Tests for Australia (bar Smith/Warner lol) is averaging 60+ this year.

Shady Slim

International Coach
teams losing after a double declaration is always good, even better when the man i bear the standard for here helps get it done

when was the most recent time it happened in a test tbh