• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2nd Test at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, 13 - 17 Feb 2021

Robbie

U19 12th Man
Be like Stokes and use your bad qualities only when you know you can hurt people.
Stokes has worked relentlessly to improve himself after making a mistake in the public eye several years ago.

I'm sure someone with a mouth like yours has made plenty more than that.

How about growing up and having some respect for people who have achieved more than you ever could.

Spark

Global Moderator
Can only assume they changed the rules midway. Why not let the 3rd umpire make this call as well?
yeah i know i wasn't sure about it during that series but thinking about it through, i don't see the rationale for not allowing the captain to at least ask. it's hard to appeal an umpire's decision when you don't know what it was.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stokes has worked relentlessly to improve himself after making a mistake in the public eye several years ago.

I'm sure someone with a mouth like yours has made plenty more than that.

How about growing up and having some respect for people who have achieved more than you ever could.
Fetid reasoning, truly abhorrent. Do I have to respect Harvey Weinstein under that same logic? He really has worked hard to be a women's activist in the last year after all, he made a mistake. He said as much in his press conference.

Speaking of mouths, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and actually tell me what you think instead of dancing around the issue. Unlike you, I use my mouth to match intent and purpose, tongue and all. I suggest you do the same buster.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Rohit does not look comfortable here. Gill actually looked more clear in his plans. But played the worse shot to get out though. Rohit very very lucky to still be here.

91Jmay

International Coach
It's a horror from the ump but doesn't make a difference in game. Was over when we lost the toss and India got 2 sessions on a good pitch and our spinners bowled badly.