• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

4th Test at the Gabba, Brisbane, 15 - 19 Jan 2021

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was more just that he kept bringing it up at weird moments.

If it was...

Co-comm: Hey Brad why you do think so many West Indians are fast bowlers and big hitters?
Hodge: Hmm I think possibly genetic factors are at play.

... then sure, but it was more like:

West Indian cricketer: *does a thing*
Hodge: omg those genetics ???

It was seriously cringe, and it went on for like three games before someone presumably told him to can it.
Is there anything he does that isn't cringe though? While he's not quite as intolerable as Kevin Pietersen he's utterly detestable as a commentator.

Spark

Global Moderator
Time for @Spark to bring back that Nazi avatar.
the burial 2011-2019 compilation is legit incredible and it will actually be my next avatar at some point.

(that is, unless chemtrails over the country club is nfr-tier which, based on what i've heard so far, i very much doubt)