• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think it was a UAE tour where he was bowling off cutters every ball at 130km/h and they were turning square. Genuinely disappointed he didn't go for either a spell as a 37 year old second 'spinner' or a T20 mercenary career with them.
This is why I advocated using Bracken as the second spinner in India in the immediate post-Warne era. Those cutters he used to bowl with the keeper up in ODIs would have been a nightmare on wearing decks

Burgey

Yes but it's pot kettle more than anything. Would be like you lecturing people on having political beliefs consistent with one's lifestyle.
My beliefs are consistent with my lifestyle. If a kid from a single parent family in the western suburbs whose maternal grandfather was a cable joiner and whose mother was a secretary can get to the point in life where he takes his kids out for $1,250 birthday dinners, that’s the Australian Labor Party dream.

You don’t have to be used as child labour in a local dam building project to lean left, chief.

trundler

My beliefs are consistent with my lifestyle. If a kid from a single parent family in the western suburbs whose maternal grandfather was a cable joiner and whose mother was a secretary can get to the point in life where he takes his kids out for $1,250 birthday dinners, that’s the Australian Labor Parry dream.

You don’t have to be used as child labour in a local dam building project to lean left, chief.
Ok

Burgey

Starc was Australia's worst bowler (and arguably worst player even ahead of Paine) all test imo. Surprised he's getting a passionate defence from the aussie posters. And yeah I do get some of the criticism has been inaccurate tbf.
Matthew Wade was Australia’s worst player this test by the length of the Flemington straight.