• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

cnerd123

likes this
Rohit
Gill
Che Pu
Rahane (*)
Vihari - if not fit, replace with Agarwal
Pant
Saha (*)
Ashwin
Bumrah
Siraj
Saini/Nattu/Kuldeep

Alternatively, push Pant up to 5, play Ashwin at 6 and have 4 bowlers after Saha. That would be a crazy long tail though.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rohit
Gill
Che Pu
Rahane (*)
Vihari - if not fit, replace with Agarwal
Pant
Saha (*)
Ashwin
Bumrah
Siraj
Saini/Nattu/Kuldeep

Alternatively, push Pant up to 5, play Ashwin at 6 and have 4 bowlers after Saha. That would be a crazy long tail though.
Yeah I think if Vihari isn't fit (and let's face it he probably isn't) picking 5 bowlers + Saha would be collapse central. Not a lot of other options though in fairness.

For Australia, I think Harris comes in for Pucovski if he isn't fit. I think Neser probably plays instead of one of the quicks as I can see it being very difficult for them to back up.

Flem274*

123/5
the existence of trundlers like jackson bird, trent copeland and the former peter siddle means pucovski is talking a massive yarn with this shield attack chat. bloke could try not getting dropped or knocked out for a few minutes before mouthing off i reckon.

Burgey

the existence of trundlers like jackson bird, trent copeland and the former peter siddle means pucovski is talking a massive yarn with this shield attack chat. bloke could try not getting dropped or knocked out for a few minutes before mouthing off i reckon.
What is this even about?

Spark

Global Moderator
bird and copeland are good though

Spark

Global Moderator
Apparently called India's attack "below Shield standard".

Which looks a great self-own after today.
i mean it was pretty obviously wrong regardless. last year, now that is a sub-fc standard attack, but this indian attack has been more than test standard over the three games.

Burgey

When did he say this though? Was it some interview? I can’t believe it wasn’t made a big deal if he said it