• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Has it been fully appreciated how hilarious it was that Paine dropped a catch to end their hopes of a win right after an over full of constant chirping? No? Because it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Maybe concentrate on keeping ya dumbass
I'm going back to cap it using Bandicamp ©

who actually skippers if it isn't paine? smith again?
Cummins I guess

The best candidate for captain is also the guy who is the best candidate to open and should have been doing so since the Fourth Test of the Ashes. And I say that as someone who has never been his biggest fan.

dan.......welcome to the resistance

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
No ****ing way Aus goes back to the Cheat to captain, surely?

Paine is a total idiot but he still has that elite integrity to lead.

pardus

School Boy/Girl Captain
Agreed. Years from now they'll ask: Where were you when Australia didn't look like taking a wicket for 60 overs.
Yep. That too in their backyard with Cummins, Starc, Hazelwood & Lyon - who couldn't get past a cripple & a lower order batsman

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's gotta suck for the NZers that their going #1 is not even in the top 5 talking points of the cricketing week
I’m not sure you’re in tune enough with the NZ posters to know that it’s not even in the top 5 talking points for kiwi posters right now.

1. WTC - how does it work?
2. 5 man pace attack - do we really need pace anyway?
3. Kuggs - **** that guy says everyone but Howsie
4. How attractive are the Pakistani cricket team?
5. Kippax vs Mike round 7 - how and why is this a thing?