• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Athlai

Not Terrible
I have never seen such a bunch of Aussies so eager to throw in the towel so early. Never ever in my viewing life.

Here you have the fuvking captain talking of the 4th test when enough overs were left to force a win.

Also speaks hugely about Indianism - never say die spirit. And never give up.

Bring it on Gabbaaa
Yessss

Flem274*

123/5
I have never seen such a bunch of Aussies so eager to throw in the towel so early. Never ever in my viewing life.

Here you have the fuvking captain talking of the 4th test when enough overs were left to force a win.

Also speaks hugely about Indianism - never say die spirit. And never give up.

Bring it on Gabbaaa
speaking of throwing in the towel, your absence was noted on day 1. is your jaw recyclable?

Chrish

International Debutant
Hope Tim and Ash shook hands at the end. I missed the last over. Banter is well and good but it should never become personal.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hope Tim and Ash shook hands at the end. I missed the last over. Banter is well and good but it should never become personal.
i was actually low-key annoyed that they cut away the camera just as paine and ashwin were about to shake hands there.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They bowled way too much short rubbish. Be so cooked for Brisbane now. Hope we win the toss and bat for six sessions more.
They’ll be fine for Brisbane. Had a day off before bowling four sessions and ten days off between tests.

Neser might get a run up there for Starc, it’s his home ground and Starc was pretty clearly out of sorts here. But likely they’ll run with the same attack.

More interesting is the opening spot - if Pucovski’s shoulder is no good then it would be Harris in (yuck) or Wade back up top (yuck) and Head in the middle order (meh).

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
For all the talk about the big 3 killing world cricket by only playing each other, it can't be argued that India v Aus is as good as it gets for the neutral viewer.

Spark

Global Moderator
Any idea what Tim was saying? The commentator was saying it was personal, not just banter
the word 'dickhead' was used at one point, and saying "i've got more friends in india than you" which, you know, not exactly mensa grade here.