• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Is Pattinson fit/ going well? Starc does seem out of sorts.
Injured his ribs in a fall at home, seriously you couldn't write this stuff if you tried.

I admit Starc certainly has been poor that innings, but he was good in the first two tests, just ignore trundler and his casual tier scheiße

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GAS likes to pretend Starc is way better than he is. The only reason he annoys me so much is that he's so underwhelming. Seriously overrated bowler and his filthiness always flies under the radar. More limited than Anderson.

hazsa19

International Regular
Quality couple of overs from Lyon, but then Pujara has been less proactive against him than he was at the start of the session.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
GAS likes to pretend Starc is way better than he is. The only reason he annoys me so much is that he's so underwhelming. Seriously overrated bowler and his filthiness always flies under the radar. More limited than Anderson.
Try actually watching more games you absolute pelican. You are almost as bad as senile sentry for this drive by ****