• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They’ve shown that flexing of the bat handle about 50 times already including the first innings. We get it ffs.

hazsa19

International Regular
Feel like I lose a few IQ points just listening to these commentators (I haven’t that many to lose).

Burgey

This is really poor bowling from Starc. At least Lyon is asking some questions. Starc is just all over the shop.

morgieb

This is really poor bowling from Starc. At least Lyon is asking some questions. Starc is just all over the shop.
Yeah I don't think Lyon's bowling that badly, has been somewhat unlucky and Pant's gone hard at him. Starc's looked massively off the boil, and I don't think it's a fitness issue. Can see his spot being under question if Australia lose or draw here.