• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

DriveClub

International Regular
To be fair, that was probably factually accurate, with Paddles being a bloke and all.

Only difference to your garden variety onanist is that he would have finished himself off switching his gaze between a full-length mirror and a VHS of his 9-52 at Brisbane.
I dont get this, English language has never been my forte

Aritro

International Regular
i like white bulls
I don't know very much about it, but I think it's a bit problematic that the bull is always portrayed as being black while white bulls go unrepresented.

But of course it's all up to individual preference. Either way, I hope you continue to enjoy the hotwifing/c-uckolding lifestyle.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...buse-of-indian-cricketer-20210110-p56t0q.html
Indian spectator Rishi Aryan, who was seated in the same bay, told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age on Sunday: “All these boys were doing is a bit of sledging of the player on the outfield. First it was Bumrah then they had a sledge against Siraj. They kept calling him Shiraz and all that crap. Next thing you know they said: ‘Welcome to Sydney, Siraj’ and then he got the shits. That was literally it. Then he walked off.

“I don’t know why [the police kicked the men out]. Next thing you know you see police everywhere. It didn’t make sense. It was confusing.”

Another spectator with his family believed there was nothing racist said. He also corroborated Mr Aryan’s statement that the phrase "Welcome to Sydney, Siraj" was used.
Scenes if stephen's 5D chess theory comes true