• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

BSM

U19 Cricketer
Was great when Hussey (I think it was anyway) was saying how he thinks Kohli is better than Smith and Williamson when they showed the very close together home stats because he scores the more memorable runs or some rubbish like that, and then when they showed the away stats where Smith was significantly ahead, they seemed to quickly change to talking about all formats so that he could double down on Kohli being in the equation still.

Gob

International Coach
Kane Williamson living rent free in the Australian media’s head...

Ive tuned in maybe once a test match to this series and every time they’re having a cry about Williamson being the number 1 ranked batsman :laugh:
They are giving him the highest honours plausible by suggesting that he is in the same ball park as Smith

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kane Williamson living rent free in the Australian media’s head...

Ive tuned in maybe once a test match to this series and every time they’re having a cry about Williamson being the number 1 ranked batsman :laugh:
hhahaha I don't think it's come up once on C7's coverage. who is sparking the chat?

Spark

Global Moderator
Was great when Hussey (I think it was anyway) was saying how he thinks Kohli is better than Smith and Williamson when they showed the very close together home stats because he scores the more memorable runs or some rubbish like that, and then when they showed the away stats where Smith was significantly ahead, they seemed to quickly change to talking about all formats so that he could double down on Kohli being in the equation still.
For someone who was famously obsessive about the game, he is remarkably devoid of true insight into the game

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For someone who was famously obsessive about the game, he is remarkably devoid of true insight into the game
Is there anything he does do at all? He's like dead air on comms. Give me Brad Hodge talking about wristy Indian genetics with Warnie in the box any day.

Burgey

A lot of the Stix commentary has been a Kohli dick sucking exercise this series. Which is stupid because the bloke is plenty good enoigh not to need his tyres pumped up.

Huss eyeing an IPL comms gig, if he doesn’t already have one

Howsie

International Captain
They are giving him the highest honours plausible by suggesting that he is in the same ball park as Smith
The cheat is definitely ahead of both Kohli and Williamson career wise, unfortunately that isn’t how the rankings work. Someone needs to explain it to these Davey dumb dumbs. I thought the C9 team were bad, these whinges though...

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I can hear the tv blaring in the other room and its just pure cacophany of yelling, wtf are Hussey, Warne and Howard doing

Gob

International Coach
The cheat is definitely ahead of both Kohli and Williamson career wise, unfortunately that isn’t how the rankings work. Someone needs to explain it to these Davey dumb dumbs. I thought the C9 team were bad, these whinges though...
Ok

Burgey

FMD one cricketer since 1992 in the discussion, and get this ****

Daemon

FMD one cricketer since 1992 in the discussion, and get this ****
Indeed. Kiwis getting very uppity about their test/KW #1 rankings and WTC Final chances which have come to them courtesy of a very generous home schedule.

The other day someone said Kyle playing would have helped them win the series in Australia lmao.

Howsie

International Captain
A lot of the Stix commentary has been a Kohli dick sucking exercise this series. Which is stupid because the bloke is plenty good enoigh not to need his tyres pumped up.

Ughhh this drives me up the wall too. NZ comms are the worst for it (Doull, McMillan, Styris) but the constant ass kissing of Indian cricket or Indian players is just flat out embarrassing. Yes we get it you want an IPL deal..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

He is batting coach with CSK. I think he genuinely has poor insight but I dont think it was any dick sucking on his part.