• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

cnerd123

likes this
Think there's purchase in this wicket if you put some effort into it.
I think it's just the moisture cuz rain. Seems slow and should flatten out the longer the sun is out.

Ashwin and Bumrah bowling mostly well. Pucovski and Labuschagne not too troubled tho. Have put away some of the bad balls, seems comfortable in defence.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Think there's purchase in this wicket for both seamers and spinners if they put some effort into it.
I think the ones which have decked have been more cross seamers so far tbh. There's a bit of moisture in the deck though where Bumrah's footmarks are. Might quicken up a bit tomorrow if it dries out a bit, but looks pretty flat so far.

DriveClub

International Regular
A flat wicket would suit Australia more because of how flaky the Indian batting line up is and due to injuries Australia has the better bowling attack now

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I thought Saini might have been introduced. He likes to drop the short one in and is quick. Might leak a few runs but worth a punt.

Gob

International Coach
Would've caught it had it been a doughnut

Just saunter down the pitch and whack this filth I cant take this no more