• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at the SCG, Sydney, 7 Jan - 11 Jan 2021

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just watched some of the Jamal tiktoks

Apparently the idea is someone tells you to do something when they’re young and not hot so you say “whoa calm down Jamal don’t pull out the 9” but then they say it again when they’re older and more attractive so you do the thing.

Where the **** does this stuff come from, and why?

and what’s the “9”?
I'm on Team Logang so I don't get all this post-Vine stuff.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Being reasonable? It might catch on. The whole point of this whole crap fest is that teja is so famous I actually know and give a stuff about who he is and where he comes from. Could’ve been a loser from New Zealand for all I know. He’s hardly memorable. The only interaction I can recall is when he slagged off at me as a foreign affairs expert just because I mentioned an opinion. Sounded a bit high handed. Like a test cricketer pulling rank on fans cause they haven’t played the game.
I am world famous in the mafia subforum actually.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You keep saying this but it’s not true
You, a random bloke from Singapore on an Internet forum, keep saying this while I’m watching rolling news coverage from a national broadcaster saying they are. Now, whilst I don’t think you’re being disingenuous regarding what you’ve heard, I think they’re probably across the yarn more than you are.

Daemon

You, a random bloke from Singapore on an Internet forum, keep saying this while I’m watching rolling news coverage from a national broadcaster saying they are. Now, whilst I don’t think you’re being disingenuous regarding what you’ve heard, I think they’re probably across the yarn more than you are.
Only boomers still catch the news on TV. I don't see it anywhere on the internet.

OverratedSanity

Wasn't the possibility of two tests in Sydney already being discussed by lots of people? Why exactly is it a sook if the team agrees with them.

Burgey

Wasn't the possibility of two tests in Sydney already being discussed by lots of people? Why exactly is it a sook if the team agrees with them.
I think it was back to back in Melbourne when the Sydney outbreak started, then Brisbane.

Should have gone Melb, Perth, Brisbane tbh. Wouldn’t have had any of the concerns re what’s doing in Sydney atm.