• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Why has Bumrah bowled so many overs? Kohli hasn't learnt from how Tendulkar destroyed Srinath by over bowling him, has he? FFS.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Stopped working as well when Mendis basically forgot how to bowl off breaks, but all the same.
Mendis happened during a time when I'd basically stopped following cricket. He looked like he was gonna be one of the best bowlers ever for a while there, what actually happened to him? Did people just figure him out?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A Tim Paine century is the only thing that can save the summer after this disastrous first act

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Mendis happened during a time when I'd basically stopped following cricket. He looked like he was gonna be one of the best bowlers ever for a while there, what actually happened to him? Did people just figure him out?
He definitely became easier to play once coaches and batsmen had time to look into what he actually bowled, but he also just started bowling complete trash. He lost his stock ball which was the end really.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag started playing him as you would a medium pacer instead of a spinner. And then everyone else did soon after.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another ****ing India test in which the Australian bowlers haven't had a full day off between innings.

****ing learn to bat Australian top order.