• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1st Test, Aus vs India, Adelaide oval 17th-21st December

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tim Paine you beautiful beautiful man. Long may live the tradition of the tail frustrating India. Just get to 200.

TheJediBrah

If I had something negative to say about Ashwin today it would be that he's dropped short a lot more than you'd like

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Nah. India got way more movement last time too. They've clearly outdone Australia in that respect in this test. Haze hasn't been exceptional at it for a while now.
You undermine youself by specifying Cummins. He does get it to dart off the pitch, but does ****-all in the air unlike the other two.

TheJediBrah

The thing I don't get about the Pujara nickname fiasco, is why wouldn't you just call him "Chet". Easier to say than Steve and it's actually his ****ing name

aussie tragic

International Captain
Still can't believe AB called for Australia to declare when about 130 runs behind. I always thought of him as one the top 5 Aus captains ever but that was such a ridiculous call

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
lol the leggie that doesn't turn, actually a great variation
I've always thought the Ajantha Mendis wrongun was one of the great trolls of cricket.

Bloke bowled offies 70% of the time, you see a wrist spinning delivery and think it must be a leggie, but nope, double bluff.

Stopped working as well when Mendis basically forgot how to bowl off breaks, but all the same.