• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I expect Smith to play for RCB next season... I know Kohli can be a bit ott on the field, but he does have an engaging personality. Comes across as quite a personable guy tbh. The polo shirt he's rocking ain't half bad too

EDIT : didn't expect to be half an hour long though! Bloody hell they've got time to fill!

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That video actually sickens me. Almost Worrell-Benaud levels of bonhomie and mutual respect. It's like there's something approaching genuine warmth between them. Watching it, I tasted a bit of vomit in the back of my throat. Disgusting.

Edit: though the bit where Kohli talks about the 2014 series is gold - "I had visualized for two months. I came out four balls before lunch in the first test and Mitchell Johnson hit me first ball in the head. I was so pissed off with myself." Then decided to take it on. Genuine quality insight

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

That video actually sickens me. Almost Worrell-Benaud levels of bonhomie and mutual respect. It's like there's something approaching genuine warmth between them. Watching it, I tasted a bit of vomit in the back of my throat. Disgusting.
don't worry, it's so fake

Burgey

I actually don't think it is. It's one thing to pose for a pic, another to sit there and do back and forth for that length of time. Some of the insights of the back of little supplementary comments and questions they ask each other are very good imho.
Probably also need to factor in that no small measure of the awkwardness is down to TPC being just as Aspy AF and completely socially awkward. One he forgets where he is and just starts talking about the game it becomes a lot more engaging. It's almost like the questions actually got in the way of him relaxing into it a bit