• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There's something we need to talk about though: do MCG runs in those two seasons really count? How'd he go away from home?

I'm happy to level the same scepticism at Pucovski and Harris as well.
Definitely bears consideration, Junction Oval has been just as flat as well.

Would still easily take him over Burns

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Definitely bears consideration, Junction Oval has been just as flat as well.

Would still easily take him over Burns
I'd take you over Burns and wouldn't have had a different position even before he had a mare to start the season so I'm easily sold on that one. MCG and Junction Oval definitely would've been too flat for Burns anyway. ;)

I don't think we take the flatties Victoria have played on at home into account enough on CW though. Even this season when everything was in Adelaide they got to play on the flattest of the wickets there for both of their games. :laugh:

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Mad dog has dominated shield since moving to vic but half the games he's been down at 3/4 and not opening. Only real notable scores opening have been on decs so flat that tom cooper made 260* on them. Not to discredit him but his runs need to be taken with a grain of salt.

Spikey

When are you going to accept he will be remembered as one of our greatest and most admired captains.
buddy, i accepted it a long time ago

what pains me is that certain people won't learn the right lesson out of it. they'll drone on about leadership and all that nonsense when really the lesson is that any bozo can be captain, stop making it seems like the most important job in the world.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
buddy, i accepted it a long time ago

what pains me is that certain people won't learn the right lesson out of it. they'll drone on about leadership and all that nonsense when really the lesson is that any bozo can be captain, stop making it seems like the most important job in the world.
The Australian captain is the most important job in the country apart from the Prime Minister. How could you have such disrespect?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Wish we be so lucky. Our 4th best is probably Bumrah after the big 3 in the middle order.

Still think Mayank and Rahul will score lots of runs but seems we are not gonna pick Rahul. :(

OverratedSanity

Good stuff from shami here. There's something very aesthetically pleasing about his action and release even when not at his best.