• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
From what I've seen so far Shaw is a walking wicket in tests. Will be funny seeing him bat if he plays. Gill seems ok although he's hardly batted this match

Edit - Kl Rahul and Agarwal are the default openers I think
Did you see Rahul last time he toured here? He's just as much a walking wicket as shaw is.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I would like to see Oz continue to think Rahul is a walking wicket. Will be so much more fun given his improvements with the bat. :)

This is the side India will most likely play at Adelaide:

Mayank
Rahul
Pujara
Virat
Rahane
Vihari
Pant
Ashwin (Jaddu, if he is fit)
Umesh
Shami
Bumrah

Pretty sure only 5 from this side will play in the tests, and even that is a big if with Jaddu's fitness. If Jaddu is fully fit, he will play ahead of Ash.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So who is keeping exactly? If its not Rahul upfront but Pant, I'm confused why he isn't getting game time here for his keeping and incredibly reliable batting that is never reckless nor hackfraudish.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
So who is keeping exactly? If its not Rahul upfront but Pant, I'm confused why he isn't getting game time here for his keeping and incredibly reliable batting that is never reckless nor hackfraudish.
He's got a neck strain apparently.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How good is Mark Steketee. You have to be really good to be as good as him.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I didn’t see his dismissal but Vihari looked pretty compact as in decent touch from what I saw this game. He seems suited to the decks out here to me, not that I’ve seen much of him since the last tour

cnerd123

likes this
India's gonna get smashed

Hope Hardik has a big series with the bat and that Jaddu is fit and firing for the first Test.

Hopefully Siraj finds his feet at this level quickly too, but I doubt it.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Why on earth did head bring himself on when India have 1 wicket left in hand? Where letting this game drag to a point where we can't win.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
India's gonna get smashed

Hope Hardik has a big series with the bat and that Jaddu is fit and firing for the first Test.

Hopefully Siraj finds his feet at this level quickly too, but I doubt it.
Wouldn't be surprised if literally none of the players you mentioned actually played.