• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India's Tour of Australia 2020/21 - General discussion

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Who's the bogan **** commentating with Julian? Haddin?
I've had the commentary muted half the time because Haddin was so bad. I ranted about it in here a few times and decided it was better to just mute it. The rest of the commentary I've heard has been really good.

And yes, it's Haddin now.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Siraj is being overbowled a bit here. Already 10 overs in and it's not even lunch.

morgieb

I've had the commentary muted half the time because Haddin was so bad. I ranted about it in here a few times and decided it was better to just mute it. The rest of the commentary I've heard has been really good.

And yes, it's Haddin now.
I actually don't think what he's saying is even that bad. But it sounds like he's eating a bag full of razorblades while doing so. WTF.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I actually don't think what he's saying is even that bad. But it sounds like he's eating a bag full of razorblades while doing so. WTF.
This didn't bother me so much other than when he couldn't pronounce players' names. You're probably better off not understanding what he's saying.

He's probably chewing ****ing gum, the ****.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm surprised spinners don't do it more. Especially given plenty of them wear sunnies.
I used to bowl in a baggy sometimes if I thought the batsman was mouthy and would try to sledge me about it. I don't think it ever really worked.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Umpiring has been dogshit tier, those 2 lbw's yesterday and now not giving Maddison out when he smashed the ball.

Daemon

thanks for the description .com.au

OUT! Bowled. Mohammed Siraj to Travis Head. Length ball, driving, Edged to.
Wtf is this commentary?

OUT! L.B.W. Ravichandran Ashwin to Nic Maddinson. Length ball, sweeping, hit pad to.