• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd Test at Headingley, Leeds

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel loke some of these were picked past their pek (Carberry and Lythe come to mind) f never given a fair shake to grow into the position (Jennings, Haseeb) I feel it might be important to go back to one of the latter and hope they grow into the joeventually like Cook did
He never made a big score, but Carbs was ballsy AF against Johnson and Harris out here. I reckon he was the best non-Cook opener you’ve had since Strauss. Should have been persisted with and very sad he took ill

vcs

I'm also beginning to think the Dukes ball is too bowler-friendly. (I'm aware this will be unpopular)

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The most delayed dismissal in the history of the game.

Hazlewood will be filthy. Just had to pitch it up.

Burgey

Such good bowling. ****ing relentless then throw one fuller and wider, but despite the blazing sun and searing heat of Yorkshire, it swung.

You could see that coming a mile away.

Now for the VC who hides at seven. It’ll want to pay off or he should be dropped.

vcs

So England are 40/5 anyway as GIMH feared, without having had to bat yesterday.