• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

17th Match - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice. NCN and Richardson doing what non Amir Pakistanis did. Too straight without fine leg.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I was rooting for Pakistan but now seeing they are in a decent position I'm worried that if they win they will meet India on Sunday with pretty high confidence.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
That straight drive was so ***y. Superb to watch. It's first time I am seeing some of these Pakistani batsmen live.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Looks like that turn around in batting form versus England was no one off. Still more than enough time for Pak to screw up but Aus have leaked boundaries here.

Spark

Global Moderator
Looks like that turn around in batting form versus England was no one off. Still more than enough time for Pak to screw up but Aus have leaked boundaries here.
Pakistan have been batting alright for a while tbf. Just couldn't defend a score to save their lives.