• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'Flash in the pan' ODI XI draft.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
My bad, all good then.

Quincy is currently up for a double. Randy still to catch up.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Drafts not my thing at all but if I was I’d be all over the flashiest flash in the ODI pan. Have a bloke in mind who fits this bill perfectly.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
My bad, all good than.

Quincy is currently up for a double. Fuller Pilch and randy are also due for a pick each.

Just read up that he was in the WC squad for 2003, but didn't play a match. I assume that's still okay?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Drafts not my thing at all but if I was I’d be all over the flashiest flash in the ODI pan. Have a bloke in mind who fits this bill perfectly.
Definitely interested to hear who you have in mind! You'll have to let us know when he gets selected.

Just read up that he was in the WC squad for 2003, but didn't play a match. I assume that's still okay?
Well, I was thinking that it might be okay, but if other people think its better to just rule players out if they featured in two separate World Cup squads I don't mind either. Anyone have an opinion on this? If not, we'll just leave the rule how it is & the Bracken pick can stand.

Teuton

International Captain
Leave the rule as is please. Its easier to filter on players who actually played than other squad members (on statsguru anyway)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 1

randycricfreak - Timed out
Red Hill - Ian Chappell
SillyCowCorner1 - Dominic Cork
Michaelf7777777 - Clive Rice
trundler - Ryan Harris
jimmy101 - Greg Chappell
Teuton - Ian Bishop
morgieb - Colin Croft
Samuel_Vimes - Graeme Swann
Fuller Pilch - Ajantha Mendis
mr_mister - Nathan Bracken
quincywagstaff

Round 2

quincywagstaff
mr_mister
Fuller Pilch
Samuel_Vimes
morgieb
Teuton
jimmy101
trundler
Michaelf7777777
anil1405
Red Hill
randycricfreak

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Knight was selected in 99 WC squad it seems, unlucky not to get a run.

Samuel_Vimes > morgieb > Teuton